500 Euro Prizes + Residence in Farm for 2 Film
Among the most important prizes there is certainly the “Best Film Farm Cultural Park” award, which is established by the FCP staff and includes a prize money of 500 euros, a commemorative plaque and the Residence in the Seven Courtyards of FCP for a week to be used in a year. The second prize worth € 500 will go to the Best Short Film between the two categories “Move! Do Something” and “Countless Cities”.
7 Courtyards, 7 Awards for 7 Categories
There are 7 categories and each category includes a prize and the residence in the 7 Farm Courtyards for a week within the following year. The 7 category awards are:
Best Farm Animation
Best Move! Do Something ShortFarm
Best Countless Cities ShortFarm
Best Fast & Short
There will be additional prizes for:
Best Director, Best Photography, Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Soundtrack, Best Actor and Best Actress.
7 Festival’s categories:
The categories selected for the festival are seven, just like the number of courtyards involved during the period of the Festival:
- Shortfarm: Shortmovie on any subject
- DocuFarm: Documentary on any subject
- Move! Do Something Shortfarm: themed short films “People and places that try to change the world”. Social issues are also included in this category
- Countless Cities ShortFarm: themed short films “Telling a city” as a rebirth, development and innovation.
- FarmAnimation: shortmovie – animation: time limit 10′
- FarmClip: Music video: time limit 6′
- Fast&Short: Shortmovie on any subject: time limit 2′
The Farm Film Festival in its first three editions has racked up well 1401 films, of which only 122 members have reached the final.
The movie arrived in pre-selection are from 5 continents and 51 countries around the world.
The 3 countries with most members-film are: Italy, Germany and USA.
Today only two directors have obtained the Final with two different movies in a single Edition.
Every year the jury is chaired by a team of industry experts. In the past we have had organizers of international festivals, directors of Rai and two candidates for the Nastri d’Argento. The artistic director of the event’s Director Marco Gallo and staff Farm Cultural Park is headed by CEO of Farm Andrea Bartoli.